Step-1: OTP Generation- Card holder will generate OTP to set the PIN Insert New Card at ATM - Select Language
1) Select the option – “Green Pin” 2) Select the option – “OTP Generation” 3) Enter “Registered Mobile Number”
4) Enter “(CIF) Customer Identification Number” OTP will come on your registered mobile number This OTP is valid for 24 hours.
Step-2 : Set PIN Insert New Card at ATM - Select Language 1) Select the option – “Green Pin” 2) Select the option – “Set PIN”
3) Enter the OTP and set the desired four digit PIN 4) Re-enter the new PIN and confirm 5) Upon confirmation the card is ready for TXN and PIN is generated.
Step-3 Steps to set Green PIN through Mobile Banking/Internet Banking (INB) of Central Bank Login Mobile Banking Application / Internet Banking
1) Select “Debit Card Service”: Then select “Green PIN Generation” 2) Enter the card details for verification and enter the desired four digit PIN. 3) Confirm the four-digit PIN by entering it again.
4) Enter the Transaction Password/TPIN for Mobile Banking. 5) Press "Proceed" 6) The customer will receive the message “Green PIN set successfully” in the Mobile Banking/INB screen. This
7) Functionality to be accomplished at any bank's ATM a) Insert new card at ATM-Select language b) Choose Change PIN from the menu-> Enter Current PIN-> Enter New PIN-> Confirm New Pin) The card will be activated once the PIN change is done successfully